A multi award winning, multi-tasking, miracle facial essential.
A luxurious, high performing formulation, containing 12 powerful, active ingredients. Suitable for all skin types, this facial serum is a multi tasking miracle; softening and hydrating, as well as bringing balance to oily skin, it soothes inflammation and can help reverse the signs of ageing. This unique blend of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids can help even skin tone, lift and tighten, and protect against damage, resulting in smooth, healthy, glowing skin.
Benefits for your skin
- Suitable for all skin types including, oily, sensitive and mature skin
- Rich in natural alternative to retinol. Frankincense increases cellular turnover, which allows the skin to produce healthier cells to replace aging cells, helping smooth wrinkles and fight the signs of ageing
- Argan oil and Grapeseed oil soften and hydrate the skin whilst also protecting against future damage
- Vitamin E and Patchouli help to provide a healthy, youthful glow
- Oleic acid within Avocado oil helps to improve texture and appearance of skin tone and pores.
- Santalol within Sandalwood helps relieve the irritation of eczema, whilst moisturising and soothe the skin
- Containing a natural alternative to Salicylic acid, clarifying Clary Sage contains Alpha Terpineol and Vitamin C which works hard as an anti-acne solution and can reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Myrhh and Bergamot (FCF) help to address dark circles and balance oil production
Benefits for your mind
- Scent of myrrh, frankincense, ylang ylang and patchouli, which brings a sense of balance and calm
Clockface Beauty Facial Serum-Signature Collection for Women
How To Use
With clean hands, place a few drops into your palms and gently massage into your face and neck, being careful to avoid contact with your eyes. For best results, use both morning and evening.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
This product is not suitable for those with a nut allergy.